Welcome to Yoga Outside!
We created Yoga Outside for our clients, friends & family so they can access great Yoga workouts in Matagorda, Texas & from anywhere around the world. Our videos are shot in beautiful locations like Matagorda Beach & aim to connect people with nature. Our easy to follow instruction in plain English with lots of options for beginners & experienced practitioners makes the benefits of yoga accessible to everybody & every body type.
Benefits of a regular Yoga Practice Include:
- Flexibility: Reduce the risk of injury; gain greater freedom of movement in your daily life; reduce muscle tension & soreness; and improve physical & mental relaxation.
- Posture: Keep bones & joints in correct alignment so muscles are being used properly; helps decrease the normal wearing of joint surfaces; decreases stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together, prevent the spine from being fixed in abnormal positions, prevent fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy; prevent backaches & muscular pain; contributes to better appearance.
- Sleep: With proper sleep get sick less often; stay at a healthy weight; lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes & heart disease; reduce stress & boost your mood; think more clearly & do better in school & at work; get along better with others.
- Mental Well-being: Regular exercise can have a profoundly positive impact on depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more; Relieve stress & improve memory, helps you sleep better & boosts overall mood; practice equanimity & calm.
- Balance: Improve stability & reduce the risk of falls.
- Strength: Strength training protects bone health & muscle mass; assists in keeping the excess weight off for good; develops better body mechanics; assists with chronic disease management.
- Lung Capacity: Improves the strength of respiratory muscles, and increases the volume of lung oxygen intake. The end result is deeper, easier & better breathing for a superior endurance performance & longer breath holding capacity.
Yoga Outside offers group and private yoga classes in Matagorda, Texas as well as FREE online yoga videos on YouTube. We offer multiple group classes per week. If you are interested in a private yoga class check out our Private Instruction tab above & please contact us.